Hawks' Murray to miss about 2 weeks with sprained left ankle
- Pistons stuck in storm, game postponed
- Nets aim to gain ground on rival Celtics
- James has 28-11-10 to lift Lakers at MSG
- Banchero headlines Rising Stars field
- Streaking Bucks exact revenge on Hornets
ATLANTA (AP) Hawks guard Dejounte Murray is expected to miss about two weeks with a sprained left ankle, the third Atlanta starter to go down with an injury in the past week.
Murray was hurt Wednesday night early in the first quarter of a 113-89 loss to the New York Knicks.
The Hawks announced his prognosis after he underwent an MRI in New York on Thursday.
Atlanta was already missing forwards John Collins (spained left ankle) and De'Andre Hunter (right hip flexor strain).
The Hawks have lost five of seven games.
AP NBA: https://apnews.com/hub/nba and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated December 8, 2022