Magic's Anthony fined for derogatory remarks toward official
- Celtics' Smart, Horford out for Game 1
- Magic win draft lottery, OKC 2nd
- Ham, Atkinson get 2nd talk with Hornets
- Woman putting protective order on Rondo
- Middleton iffy even if Bucks had won
NEW YORK (AP) Orlando Magic guard Cole Anthony has been fined $25,000 by the NBA for directing profane and derogatory remarks toward a game official.
Byron Spruell, the president of league operations, announced the fine on Friday.
The incident occurred at the conclusion of Orlando's 111-102 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday night at Amway Center.
The Magic (9-40) have endured a frustrating season, and own the NBA's worst record.
Orlando hosts the Detroit Pistons on Friday night.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/hub/NBA and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated January 28, 2022