Nuggets sign Vlatko Cancar to multiyear deal
- NBA to present 22-team restart plan
- Pistons set to reopen facility Thursday
- Hall of Fame C Unseld dies at 74
- Judge denies Zion's bid to nix inquiry
- Hoops Hall mulling date for enshrinement
DENVER (AP) The Denver Nuggets have agreed to a multiyear deal with forward Vlatko Cancar.
The 22-year-old Cancar was the 49th pick by Denver in the 2017 draft.
Cancar played in the Summer League for the Nuggets the past two years. He spent last season with San Pablo Burgos in the Spanish ACB league where he averaged 10 points and 3.7 rebounds in 34 games.
A native of Slovenia, Cancar also spent time with KK Mega Bemax of the Adriatic League.
Cancar will wear No. 31 for Denver.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated August 2, 2019