|12:00 PM PT1:00 PM MT2:00 PM CT3:00 PM ET8:00 PM GMT4:00 AM 北京时间1:00 PM MST3:00 PM EST, Nov. 20, 2021|
ASU Stadium, Montgomery, Alabama Attendance: 4,389
Alabama State beats Texas Southern 24-21
- Sugar Bowl time moved to avoid MNF
- Ex-star Highsmith returns to Miami as GM
- Huskers end balloon release after 1st TD
- Pac-12 revenue down 36 percent in '20-21
- Mountain West removing divisions in 2023
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) Joe Owens Jr. threw for two touchdowns, Jacory Merritt rushed for 106 yards and Alabama State beat Texas Southern 24-21 on Saturday.
Owens was 18 of 27 for 150 yards with an interception for Alabama State (4-6, 3-5 SWAC).
Andrew Body passed for 163 yards with one touchdown and one interception for Texas Southern (2-8, 2-6). He also carried it nine times for 134 yards and a score.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/hub/college-football and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25. Sign up for the AP's college football newsletter: https://apnews.com/cfbtop25
Updated November 20, 2021